Are you experienced in GMP Sterile Manufacturing and looking for a new exciting role?
We are currently looking for a Sterile Manufacturing Training Specialist to join a leading life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area.
As the Sterile Manufacturing Training Specialist you will be responsible for educate and training the company staff on the theoretical and practical aspects of aseptic processing and manufacture of cell therapy products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sterile Manufacturing Training Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will co-ordinate and provide hands on technical training (theoretical and practical) to new and existing personnel including cell culture, aseptic processing and qualifications, sterile manufacturing regulations and clean room behaviours.
2. Develop a modularised approach to the training of new staff, reducing onboarding time whilst maintaining high quality, consistent, knowledge based learning and assessments. You will coordinate additional cGMP training, interfacing with all other relevant departments, such as Quality Assurance, to ensure a wholistic training programme for staff.
3. As the Sterile Manufacturing Training Specialist, you will work with the operational teams to establish a network of internal and external Subject Matter Experts and trainers that champion right first time and best practice sharing. Expected to contribute to build a learning program across the organization aligned with the business strategy.
4. Other aspects of the role will include oversight of documents and training packages ensuring they are harmonized and written to minimize in-operation execution errors. You will also issue monthly training reports to drive participation, accountability and compliance standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sterile Manufacturing Training Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant Life Science degree and experience of cell culture methods and techniques as well as experience working in an aseptic sterile manufacturing environment is essential for this position.
2. Experience in training, organisational development and sound understanding of various training methodologies, change management, continuous improvement and innovative technology relating to training is required.
3. A Green Belt certified with experience of implementation of Lean Six Sigma tools would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Aseptic Sterile Manufacturing Specialist | Training | Development | Cell Culture | Cell and Gene Therapy | Therapeutics | GMP | cGMP | Lean Six Sigma | CDMO | CMO | Operations
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633628
- Posted: 27th August 2020
- Expires: 24th September 2020