CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company. The role can be home based (2 days required onsite) and will be offered on a contract basis for 12 months (this can be PAYE, Umbrella or LTD inside IR35 working).
This company is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
Flexible home working is available for the clinical project manager position. However, once a return to office is feasible, 2 days on-site may be required. So while initially remote, candidates should plan on being able to visit the office in Slough in the future.
Up to £54.75 per hour PAYE / £74.90 per hour Umbrella.
Clinical Project Manager Role:
- Accountable for the delivery of one or more studies from protocol through to study report and archiving. These can be all types of study from First in Human to Phase IV.
- Accountable for managing the interface between the company, Phase 1 Units, CROs and other vendors to ensure assigned studies are delivered according to contract specifications, with high quality, on time and on budget.
- Accountable for leading the internal and Joint Clinical Study team; lead study specific decision-making, develop strategies for increasing study efficiencies and co-ordinate issue detection, resolution and, where necessary, escalation to the Program Delivery Leads.
- The level of CPM assigned to a project (either CPM or Senior CPM) will be dependent on study complexity and type (e.g. First in Human studies), scope, size and geography.
- At least three years\' relevant experience in clinical development including team leadership.
- Experience or capability to manage in-house and/or outsourced regional or global Phase 1, 2 or 3 studies (first in human to multicenter clinical studies) from study start-up to study report completion.
- Clinical trial management in Early and Late Phase and team leadership.
- Motivation, mentoring and integration of individuals on multi-functional international teams.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Project Manager, please contact CK Group, quoting job reference 48796.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48796
- Posted: 27th August 2020
- Expires: 24th September 2020