CK Clinical are recruiting for a Lead Regulatory Scientist to join a global bio-pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a 12-month contract basis.
This company is one of the world\'s largest biotech companies which is a leading provider of both cancer treatments and in vitro diagnostics.
Lead Regulatory Scientist Role:
You will provide strategic and technical regulatory advice and be responsible for regulatory management of marketed medicines in the UK and innovative development products that will be submitted post BREXIT.
Other responsibilities include to:
- Lead/support the department in preparations for BREXIT.
- Lead in interactions with national regulatory agencies on policy, scientific advice and product issues.
- Give strategic and relevant regulatory input to support development and lifecycle management.
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to think beyond immediate responsibilities and apply knowledge to new situations.
- University degree in a Medical/Science field.
- Extensive experience within Regulatory Affairs within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Proven experience managing UK/EU Marketing Authorisations or CTAs.
- Project management of large complex projects.
- Proven experience interacting directly with Health Authorities.
- Ability to work autonomously, improving efficiency and processes related to Brexit.
For more information or to apply for this Lead Regulatory Scientist, please contact CK Group, quoting job reference 48482.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 48482
- Posted: 27th August 2020
- Expires: 24th September 2020