CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Liverpool on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They have steadfastly remained independent, but not isolated. Our client is consistently ranked as one of the best companies in the world to work for, and generations of employees have sustained a culture that values excellence, integrity and respect for people.
The role will be based at our clients site in Speke, an area of Liverpool close to the boundaries of the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley. It is 7.7 miles south east of the city centre making it easily accessible via car and boasts great public transport links.
Laboratory Analyst Role:
- Analytical testing to support method development activities.
- Analytical testing to support method validation and transfers.
- Maintaining laboratory records to current cGMP requirements.
- Operating to current Environmental Health & Safety standards.
- Candidates will ideally have a BSc or equivalent in a relevant Chemistry discipline.
- Practical analytical experience within a GMP environment.
- Recent practical experience of HPLC and/or GC analysis within a GMP environment.
- Recent practical experience of general wet chemical analysis within a GMP environment.
For more information or to apply for the Laboratory Analyst position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48792.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48792
- Posted: 26th August 2020
- Expires: 23rd September 2020