Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Manager looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a growing company based in the Surrey area.
As the QA Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the GMP Quality Management System, ensuring regulatory compliance, internal training as well as providing technical guidance for the procurement of raw materials and packaging materials.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be primarily responsible for developing and maintaining the GMP Quality Management System and the relevant quality documentation, document control, including devising and reviewing procedures to inspect and report quality issues. You will keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and monitor the performance of the QMS.
2. You will also be responsible for determining training needs within the technical and QA teams, managing the QMS awareness training for all manufacturing staff where needed and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
3. As the QA Manager, you will also be responsible for implementing HACCP training and compliance, carrying out internal audits of all quality control systems and liaise with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
4. You will be responsible for leading a team of QC Analysts and ensuring the test methods are validated and fit for purpose. You will also manage the product queries and investigations including managing the product recall and emergency procedure, managing the complaints procedure and assist with QA investigations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree level in a technical subject preferably Chemistry or Food Science and working experience and knowledge of GMP regulations is essential for this position.
2. Proven industrial experience in a Quality Management role managing a Quality Management System and having general QMS methodologies understanding is also essential.
3. A working knowledge of REACH regulations, HACCP and/or CLP (Classification, Labelling and Packaging) would be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Quality Assurance Manager | Quality Management System | QMS | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practice | HACCP | Auditor | Food | Pharmaceutical | Regulatory Compliance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633537
- Posted: 24th August 2020
- Expires: 21st September 2020