HRS are currently looking for an Analytical QC Validation Manager to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Analytical QC Validation Manager, you will be responsible for the validation and technology transfer of novel and established test methods for the analysis of gene therapy products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical (Quality Control) Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analytical (Quality Control) Validation Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development and validation of established and novel analytical test methods for the current and newly developed gene products.
2. You will be responsible for supporting the set up of the QC department for the continuation of the analytical testing for clinical trial materials, commercial supply and stability studies.
3. As the Analytical (Quality Control) Validation Manager, you will be serving as the subject matter expert for lifecycle management of analytical assays, equipment and materials including in-process samples and finished products. This may include techniques such as PCR, ELISA and HPLC.
4. As the Analytical (Quality Control) Validation Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the development and roll-out of training on new technology/methodology introduced to the facility.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical (Quality Control) Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Human Health or Life Silences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Cell/Gene Therapy is desired and practical experience working with biological products is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical validation as well as working in accordance with GMP is essential.
Key Words: Validation / Cell / Therapy / Quality / Control / Pharmaceutical / Cell / Therapy / Biopharmaceutical / Analytical / Pharmaceutical / Quality / Control / QC / PCR / Molecular / Assay / ELISA / HPLC / Biologics / ATMPs / Method Transfer / Method Development.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633344
- Posted: 24th August 2020
- Expires: 21st September 2020