CK Technical are recruiting for Field Application Specialists to join a biotechnology company, in the field of diagnostics, on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Covering areas from Bristol to Swindon to Cambridge.
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum, plus car allowance.
As a Field Application Specialist, you will be responsible for facilitating technical solutions for the company\'s customer base. This will involve demonstrating the value of the company\'s technology whilst also driving sales through technical interactions and supporting customers in the field.
Your main duties will be to:
- Manage and resolve Technical Support Enquiries received from your territory, from initial contact through to delivering the solution.
- Coordinate and perform customer site training\'s and demonstrations.
- Identify, document and communicate customer complaints and concerns to management.
- Help achieve company goals for revenue and profit per annum through customer retention and development.
- Relevant field PhD qualification (not essential but highly desirable).
- 2 years minimum relevant lab experience.
- Experience in a customer interaction role by email, phone and in person as the role will be over 60% customer facing.
- High level of molecular biology (PCR/qPCR) technical competence.
For more information or to apply for the Field Applications Specialist position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48752.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48752
- Posted: 24th August 2020
- Expires: 21st September 2020