CK Group are recruiting for a CSV Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This CSV Engineer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in County Carlow.
Up to ?42 per hour PAYE, depending upon experience.
CSV Engineer Role:
- Develop and maintain Qualification Plans and Test Plans, aligned with the overall project C&Q plan and with the leveraging strategy.
- Develop key AIT quality documents, such as Quality Assurance (QAPs) and test plans, and for ensuing adherence to the QAPs.
- Provide FAT oversight and perform leveraging assessments.
- Provide guidance and support to AIT team members tasked with delivery of SDLC documents.
- Expert knowledge of GAMP5.
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: DeltaV, PCS7 (or other PLC/SCADA), OSI PI.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
For more information or to apply for this CSV Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48625.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48625
- Updated: 31st July 2020
- Expires: 28th August 2020