CK Group are recruiting for a OEM Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This OEM Engineer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in County Carlow.
Up to ?47 per hour PAYE, depending upon experience.
OEM Engineer Role:
- Responsible for the delivery, and qualification of OEM controls systems ensuing adherence to the all automation, quality and data integrity requirements.
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and Pi Historian.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software.
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of GMP.
For more information or to apply for this OEM Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48622.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48622
- Updated: 31st July 2020
- Expires: 28th August 2020