CK Group are recruiting for a MES Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Innishannon on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This MES Engineer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Innishannon, County Cork.
Up to ?40 per hour, depending upon experience.
MES Engineer Role:
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables.
- Work with MES vendor in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages.
- Work closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with company Quality standards.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the commissioning of MES on site in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
For more information or to apply for this MES Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48616.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48616
- Updated: 30th July 2020
- Expires: 27th August 2020