Your duties as the Senior Analytical Chemist - Crystallisation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will responsible for transfer of crystallisation procedures to kilo lab or plant in support of production teams.
2. You will work within project teams working to tight deadlines, working to GMP guidelines.
3. As the enior Analytical Chemist you will be involved in troubleshooting and developing materials characterisation methods including XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, Microscopy and PSD.
4. You will support clients in helping to define final salt and polymorphic form based on a full materials characterisation assessment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Chemist - Crystallisation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or closely related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP/GLP environment and be able to identify OOS, OOT, OOP and OOE results and to inform the appropriate member of staff.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development and validation. Using techniques such as XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, Microscopy and PSD.
Key Words: Materials Characterisation, Materials Chemistry, API, Analytical, Senior Analytical Chemist, Analytical Chemistry, XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, Microscopy, PSD, GMP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633571
- Updated: 30th July 2020
- Expires: 27th August 2020