CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join an analytical department of a contract research development and manufacturing organisation at their expanding facilities located near Newcastle. This role is offered an initial contract of 12 months.
Our client is a contract development and manufacturing organisation who provide R&D and production services to the global pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
This role is going to be based in Cramlington located North of Newcastle.
Analytical Chemist Role:
The main purpose of your role will be to provide an effective quality control and stability analysis service to both internal and external customers.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Analysing raw materials and intermediates using a range of analytical instrumentation.
- Performing stability studies on client products.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to cGMP and strict industry compliance standards.
- Undertaking development, validation and transfer of analytical methods.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A BSc in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Experience working in an industrial laboratory to cGMP.
- Familiar with complex analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC.
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Chemist position, please contact Georgia Bernard at CK Group on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48608.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Georgia Bernard
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 48608
- Updated: 29th July 2020
- Expires: 26th August 2020