CK Group are recruiting for a Process Development Scientist to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke, on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Process Development Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
£13-£26 per hour PAYE, depending upon experience.
Process Development Scientist Role:
- Provide technical expertise for delivery of upstream or downstream process development projects based in the development laboratories and pilot plant areas.
- Plan, execute and evaluate laboratory studies through hands on experimentation. Demonstrate GLP during execution and documentation of experiments.
- Use statistical knowledge to design and analyse experimental work. Make sound technical judgements through data interpretation, knowledge and experience for project direction and delivery.
- Provide regular communications for project progress to senior technical staff and key stakeholders globally. Deliver high quality peer reviewed technical reports. Work collaboratively with other team members.
- Responsible for ensuring and driving compliance in all safety and quality aspects for process development activities.
- Degree or higher degree within Biotechnology/Biologics or related discipline. Good knowledge and understanding of protein chemistry and critical quality attributes.
- Knowledge and expertise in microbiology, fermentation and/or downstream processing. Experience in large scale mammalian cultures would be an advantage.
- Analytical skills/experience to support process optimisation work and to make critical judgements on development data.
- Ability to work collaboratively and across sites with other team members.
- Ability to use sound statistical methodology at all phases of development.
For more information or to apply for this Process Development Scientist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48603.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48603
- Updated: 29th July 2020
- Expires: 26th August 2020