CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Automation Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Clonmel on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Senior Automation Engineer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Up to ?45.85 per hour PAYE, depending on experience.
Senior Automation Engineer Role:
- Specifically responsible for DeltaV Systems.
- Work with DeltaV vendor in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Work closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences or equivalent working experience.
- Extensive working experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the commissioning of DeltaV site at a GMP manufacturing site.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Automation Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48596.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48596
- Updated: 28th July 2020
- Expires: 25th August 2020