CK Group are recruiting for a Deviation Quality Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Swords, Dublin on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
This role is located in Swords, an historic satellite town of Dublin. Swords is located very close to Dublin airport and has excellent road and public transport links to Dublin City and surrounding areas.
?24-40 per hour, dependant on level of experience.
Deviation Quality Specialist Role:
- Serve as a Quality SME for site deviation management system.
- Support the review and approval of site deviation and investigations reports.
- Ensure root causes have been identified and corrective action implemented and can demonstrate basic knowledge of six sigma, LEAN, and root cause analysis tools used for identifying and correcting deviations.
- Day to day management of Deviation and CAPA metrics.
- Support internal and external audit preparations regarding deviation management system.
- This role requires a minimum of 3 years' experience in, Quality Assurance, Technical Operations or Engineering within the Biopharma/Pharmaceutical industry.
- A self-starter and results-focussed, the successful candidate will have strong contemporary knowledge of relevant cGMPs, regulations and current industry trends relating to deviation investigations and CAPA identification.
- Technical experience working in regulated environment with exposure in the Regulations & guidance's - GMP, CGMP, GAMP, 21 CFR Part 11.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience of deviation systems and investigations in a regulated environment.
- Must have experience of compiling and reporting QMS metrics.
For more information or to apply for this QA Manager position, please contact Natasha on 44 1438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47767.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 47767
- Updated: 28th July 2020
- Expires: 25th August 2020