Title: Market Access Manager
Please note: This is a Pharmaceutical Market Access position, not a Marketing role. If you don't possess experience in Market Access within the Pharma industry do not apply.
An exciting position has opened at a leading biotech with a strong rare disease pipeline within Neurology and Paediatric Diseases. They are looking for a Market Access expert to cover the Southern Europe region and hold responsibility for implementing pricing and market access strategies for current and future products.
Your responsibilities will include:
•Providing strategic guidance and support on market access, health economics and pricing to the Southern Europe region (SER) (France, Italy, Portugal and Spain).
•Leading projects and facilitating cross-functional market access and HEOR strategy, developing and implementing global market access and HEOR strategies in close collaboration with SER Regional Market access team and country teams (FR, ES, IT and PT)
•Being accountable for preparing HTA dossiers (cost-effectiveness, economic and clinical/reimbursement), managing price modification requests and ensuring implementation of pricing policies.
•Providing input to ensure that evidence requirements of payers and other market access stakeholders is communicated internally / incorporated into clinical development plans and other evidence generation plans.
Necessary Skills & Experience
• Experience in market access for the launch of an orphan, rare disease and/or specialized drug in at least one of the SER markets
• The right candidate is bi-lingual, speaking English and French, Italian or Spanish.
• Experience in HEOR, adapting cost-effectiveness models to local requirements and managing projects to generate additional evidence needed for cost-effectiveness analysis or other HTA purposes.
• Understand the implications our portfolio will have on the wider healthcare environment and the impact the changing healthcare environment will have on our portfolio.
• Ability to identify country specific hurdles for product launch and uptake and to propose and implement plans to address/overcome these barriers
If you are interesting in learning more about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and we can discuss further.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Robert Henry
- Reference: JO-2007-452381_2
- Updated: 31st July 2020
- Expires: 28th August 2020