CK Group are recruiting for a Compliance Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dublin on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges.
This Compliance Specialist role will be based at our clients state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products in Swords, County Dublin.
Up to ?38 per hour, depending upon experience.
Compliance Specialist Role:
- Support GMP and inspection readiness activities.
- Provide Quality and cGMP input and oversight for GMP readiness activities.
- Review and approval of pre executed and post executed protocols.
- Review of technical support documentation.
- Provide support for internal audit and inspection readiness activities.
- Degree in natural or applied sciences (Pharmacy, Biology, Biotechnology, Engineering) or equivalent working experience.
- Extensive working experience in a pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry in Quality/Compliance related role.
- Experience in startup facilities a distinct advantage.
- Experience in Trackwise and SAP an advantage.
For more information or to apply for this Compliance Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48574.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48574
- Updated: 23rd July 2020
- Expires: 20th August 2020