CK Group are recruiting for a QC Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This QC Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Up to ?23.35 per hour, depending on experience.
QC Associate Role:
- Execute sample management activities across the site - sample distribution, LIMS logging.
- Perform Stability Program related activities such as pulling stability samples, study initiations.
- Create/own and approve protocols, sample plans, SOPs, training manuals.
- Perform SAP, LIMS and CIMS functions/transactions within the sample management remit.
- Out of hours responder for sample management equipment (fridges/freezers/incubators).
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories.
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Hold a degree in Science or related discipline or equivalent working experience.
For more information or to apply for this QC Associate position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48581.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48581
- Updated: 22nd July 2020
- Expires: 19th August 2020