Laboratory Operations Technician
An innovative biotechnology organisation at the forefront of their field are keen to recruit a Laboratory Operations Technician to join their established team.
- Coordination of the day-to-day laboratory requirements of all research and development teams to ensure optimum use of space and equipment
- Ensure that the laboratories are fully operational (equipment and consumables) and that individuals can undertake their research activities as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Ensure all labs are equipped to meet the needs of the Scientists daily.
- Calibrate all equipment on a regular basis, including pH meters and anaerobic cabinets
- Support the Laboratory Manager in ensuring laboratory compliance with Health and Safety Regulations:
- Ensure media and other internally produced buffers and solutions are produced in line with the requirements of the scientists and that quality control checks are performed.
- BSc in Microbiology/related degree
- Relevant scientific laboratory experience
- Work experience in CL2 laboratory
- Biological Safety containment: anaerobic and tissue culture
- Experience of media preparation and strong aseptic technique
If this sounds like an ideal next step please apply online.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Kimberley Warren
- Reference: JO-2007-452265
- Updated: 22nd July 2020
- Expires: 19th August 2020