An opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join a leading independent life science organisation who globally supply the pharmaceutical and academic sectors.
Job Title: Analytical Scientist
Location: County Durham
SRG are working with a highly innovative independent life science organisation who are looking for an Analytical Scientist to join their team.
- Form part of the Analytical and Purification Team
- Performing HPLC (Reverse-Phase HPLC) purification of peptide in mg to g scale
- Mass Spectrometry analysis
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of analytical equipment
- Ensure all work is performed to cGLP and in-house standards
- Ensure projects are executed in a timely manner
- Experience of working in industry (Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology)
- Experience of HPLC and Mass Spec and analysis of biologics
- Knowledge of Purification techniques
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: HPLC, Mass Spec, Spectrometry, Purification, Oligonucleotide, Peptide, Protein, Biologics, Pharmaceutical, Academia, Biotechnology, Life Science
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J36811
- Updated: 21st July 2020
- Expires: 18th August 2020