We are currently looking for a Materials Characterisation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Materials Characterisation Scientist you will be responsible for supporting Process Chemistry to define crystallisation processes by providing materials characterisation assessment of starting materials, intermediates and APIs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Materials Characterisation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Materials Characterisation Scientist you will support the development of crystallisation procedures as well as supporting preformulation assessment of final phases.
2. You will work within project teams working to tight deadlines, working to GMP guidelines.
3. As the Materials Characterisation Scientist you will be involved in troubleshooting and developing materials characterisation methods including XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, Microscopy and PSD.
4. You will support clients in helping to define final salt and polymorphic form based on a full materials characterisation assessment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Materials Characterisation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in analytical chemistry working within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with materials characterisation methods including XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, Microscopy and PSD.
Key Words: Materials Characterisation, Materials Chemistry, API, Analytical, Analytical Chemist, Analytical Chemistry, XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, Microscopy, PSD, GMP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633523
- Updated: 21st July 2020
- Expires: 18th August 2020