Clinical Project Manager
Global Pharmaceutical Company
Salary: Up to 70,000 + bonus + benefits (Including up to 3 days' home-working)
- Are you on 1 month's notice or immediately available to start a new permanent role?
- Are you a Clinical Project Manager with strong experience within Oncology?
- Would you like up to 3 days' home working?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, then this role may be for you!
Clinical Professionals have partnered with a growing, medium-sized pharmaceutical company who are focused on delivering medical treatments to improve the lives of patients globally. Primarily due to the growth of their Oncology product pipeline, there is an immediate requirement to secure an experienced Clinical Project Manager to lead and manage global phase I-III trials.
The successful applicant have at least 2 years Clinical Project Management experience within a CRO/Pharma or Biotech within the UK. You will ensure the effective delivery of all operational aspects of any studies assigned to you, including vendor management, budget management as well as adherence to ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Project Management of global Oncology studies primarily within phases I-III
- Management and oversight of CROs and global study teams
- Study start up and close our activities
- Protocol development and review
- Matrix management
- Minimum 2 years' as a Clinical Project Manager within a UK based CRO/Biotech or
- Strong Vendor Management experience
- Oncology therapy area experience
- Ability to start a new role within 1 month
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Life Science Degree
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call George on 0118 959 400 for more information.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: George Danchie
- Reference: JO-2007-452194
- Updated: 20th July 2020
- Expires: 17th August 2020