CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Principal Researcher to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The role is based in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable.
The main purpose of the Senior Principle Researcher role will be to:
- Design and implement experiments, including interpretation and presentation of data for drug development progression.
- Develop and validate complex cell-based assay systems and analytical approaches.
- Work closely with biologists and medicinal chemists to provide high quality hit identification, structure activity relationship and mechanism-of-action data and present concepts, data and approaches to internal and external parties.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Education to PhD level ideally in life science or a related field with significant laboratory based experience within the pharmaceutical, biotech or research fields.
- Hands-on experience of a wide range of in vitro biochemical and cellular and molecular techniques and experience of developing cell-based in vitro systems, especially patient-derived or gene edited.
- Familiar with working with a range of laboratory and IT systems.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Principle Researcher position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48552.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 48552
- Updated: 20th July 2020
- Expires: 17th August 2020