CK Group are recruiting for a number of Reagent Manufacturing Shift Analytical Scientists for a rapidly growing research and development company. The Reagent Manufacturing Technicians will be working at the site near Stirling on a full time, permanent basis. This client is offering an opportunity to be involved in transforming In Vitro Diagnostic testing and provide next generation healthcare.
Reagent Manufacturing Shift Analytical Scientist Roles:
As Shift Analytical Scientist, performing analytical test methods as required for all reagent manufacturing materials to assess their quality, performance and impact on final product performance and ensure delivery of consistently high quality assay reagents to production. You will also be responsible for investigation and improvements on existing test processes and supporting routine manufacture of reagents where required.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Evaluate performance of raw and in-process materials at critical stages of manufacture and carry out final formulation testing to support manufacturing activities, work to established test specifications.
- Prepare process buffers and stock solutions to allow reagent manufacturing, testing and validation schedule to be met.
- Support preparation and manufacture of assay reagents safely, efficiently and in line with schedule and SOPs/WIs to meet strip production requirements.
- Carry out routine calibration, maintenance and running of laboratory and analytical equipment and support external supplier maintenance activities as required.
- Support the purchasing of appropriate equipment and the validation activities for the manufacture and testing of all reagents.
- Ensure raw material and consumable availability for new test methods, creating documentation where required and communicating with Supply Chain.
- Execute validation and ongoing monitoring of analytical test methods and equipment.
- Support development and transfer of new analytical test methods for raw materials, intermediates and final manufactured assay reagents.
- Schedule routine calibration, maintenance and running of laboratory and analytical equipment and support external supplier maintenance activities as required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline including Analytical Chemistry.
- Experience and strong knowledge of HPLC/UPLC, FCM, DLS, Rheology, MS, UV/Visible spectrophotometry, and related wet chemistry techniques.
- Experience working within a manufacturing laboratory following good lab practices and confidence to work without supervision.
- Ability to create and follow complex protocols and accurately complete batch records.
- Knowledge of GMP standards, including Validation protocols and Non-Conformances.
- Can work well within a group environment. Computer literacy and data analysis skills.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts to support 24/7 manufacture.
For more information or to apply for these Reagent Manufacturing Shift Analytical Scientist positions, please contact Natalie Wood at CK Science on 01246 457723 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48563.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48563
- Updated: 20th July 2020
- Expires: 17th August 2020