We are currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Lancashire area. As the Senior Analyst you will get the chance to provide technical expertise regarding inhalation dosage forms in addition to the supervision of junior analysts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide expertise and knowledge of testing of Inhalation Devices (MDIs and DPIs) and their formulations
2. As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for the supervision of junior analysts and setting work plans
3. Perform analytical method development and validation
4. Troubleshooting issues in relation to analytical methods or instruments
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in laboratory environment working to GMP standards testing Oral Solid Dose or Inhalation products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as NGI, PSD, HPLC and Dissolution testing oral solid dose and/or Inhalation. As well as experience in method development and method validation of the above techniques.
Key Words: HPLC, Dissolution, Analytical, Development, Method development, Method validation, GMP, Solid, Inhalation, NGI, PSD.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Savannah Adams
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633485
- Updated: 19th July 2020
- Expires: 15th August 2020