We are currently looking for a Research Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Blackburn area. As the Research Analyst you will be responsible for analytical testing of inhalation devices and their formulations to GMP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Conduct In vitro characterisation studies of MDI's and DPI's, performing analysis and documentation of the same.
2. Perform analytical method development and validation
3. Perform analysis of samples using HPLC
4. As the research analyst you will handle specialised inhalation instruments
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in laboratory environment working to GMP standards testing Oral Solid Dose or Inhalation products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as NGI, PSD, HPLC and Dissolution testing oral solid dose and/or Inhalation.
Key Words: HPLC, Dissolution, Analytical, Development, Method development, Method validation, GMP, Solid, Inhalation, NGI, PSD.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Savannah Adams
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633517
- Updated: 19th July 2020
- Expires: 15th August 2020