We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Chemist to join a leading company based in the Herefordshire area. As the Analytical Development Chemist you will be responsible for supporting the Analytical Development Team within the Pharmaceutical Development department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Development Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analytical Development Chemist will be involved the development and early stage validation of new and existing methods in accordance with GxP guidelines.
2. You will complete testing using analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, TLC and titration.
3. As the Analytical Development Chemist you will be involved in the writing of protocols, reports and SOPs as well as equipment troubleshooting and maintenance when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Development Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in laboratory environment working to GMP standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC and Dissolution testing oral solid dose. Experience in method development and method validation are also desirable.
Key Words: HPLC, Dissolution, Analytical, Development, Method development, Method validation, GMP, Solid.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Savannah Adams
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633516
- Updated: 17th July 2020
- Expires: 14th August 2020