Our client is a fine chemical manufacturing organization based in the Suffolk area, who is seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work in their production department.
NVQ/HND or a degree in electrical/Mechanical engineering
The successful candidate will have experience in EU GMP compliant / chemical Pharmaceutical manufacturing plant. Independent handling of maintenance activities including planned preventative maintenance and handling MHRA inspections.
- Day to day maintenance activities including mixers, fluid bed dryers, tablet compression machine, coating machine, blister packing, cartooning and overwrapping machine and volumetric filling machines.
- Maintenance of utilities such as boilers, compressors, purified water and HVAC system.
- Plan preventative maintenance as well as maintenance of quality management system,
- Change control, deviations, incidents, CAPA and complaints.
- Ensure compliance with GMP and actively participate in Regulatory, Customer and internal audits.
The candidate must have a good communication skill as he/she will be expected to liaise with staff at all levels
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BME14
- Updated: 13th August 2020
- Expires: 8th September 2020