CK Group are recruiting for an Electrophoresis QC Specialist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Electrophoresis QC Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
£12-15 per hour PAYE, dependant on experience.
Electrophoresis QC Specialist Role:
- Independently perform analysis of samples submitted from both internal and external manufacturing sites for which the job holder has been trained.
- Test samples utilising a range of chemical and biochemical tests, in accordance with regulatory requirements and agreed schedules.
- Apply a knowledge of Physico-chemistry testing to the provision of product testing and stability data.
- Be familiar with chemical and biochemical methods, test specifications and sampling regimes, and the impact they may have on the product.
- Work with the line manager or designated analyst to interpret tests results as required. Work in a safe manner and in compliance with Safety Codes of Practice and policies.
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry/Biology or related subject.
- Previous industry experience in a GMP analytical testing laboratory is required.
- Experience in Capillary Electrophoresis is essential.
For more information or to apply for this Electrophoresis QC Specialist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48472.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48472
- Updated: 20th July 2020
- Expires: 17th August 2020