CK Clinical are recruiting for a Regulatory Labelling Compliance Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a contract basis.
This role is located in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. The site is easily commutable from the Home Counties, Cambridge and London.
Regulatory Labelling Compliance Specialist Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead and support the regulatory compliance activities for the entire product life cycle.
- Provide compliance advice and support.
- Support development, implementation and continuous improvement of the labelling processes, tools and systems to ensure compliance.
Please note that this is a compliance position within a labelling team, not a regulatory labelling position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in life sciences or other relevant fields.
- Proven compliance experience within pharma.
- Good understanding of the pharma process.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Labelling Compliance Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48458.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 48458
- Updated: 1st July 2020
- Expires: 29th July 2020