We are currently looking for a Clinical Data Manager to join a leading Science Software company based in the London area. As the Clinical Data Manager you will be responsible for implementing data standards for clinical research studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Manager will be be to perform data checks and reconciliations, preparation of departmental and project documentation, and execution of interim and final data transfers. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The role will handle clinical device data, performing checks on clinical project data + data reconciliation of external data.
2. The Data Manager will validate the transfer/data prior to submission to sponsor. Writing standard/complex Data Transfer Agreement and Image Transfer Agreements and performing standard/non-standard Data and Image Transfers.
3. The role requires the data manager to work on multiple projects across different teams maintaining compliance with governing procedures and regulations.
4. The Data manager will be setting company wide data standard goals to improve processes and efficiencies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or experience in Science or data management
2. Proven industry experience in working in data management within a clinical trials environment essential
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with IT skills essential (working within cloud-based database systems desirable) and demonstrate experience of working with a variety of data formats
Key Words: Data Management Clinical Trials Project Governance Process Implement Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hughes
- Phone: 0161 507 0450
- Reference: J5633440
- Updated: 1st July 2020
- Expires: 29th July 2020