CMC Project Manager
Pay circa 35/hour
6 month contract
A global Pharmaceutical business is looking to recruit a CMC Project Manager to work within biopharmaceutical product development. This includes managing the cross functional aspects associated with product development. This individual will be heavily involved in the process development and tech transfer of the product so requires a technically strong scientific project manager.
- Responsible for the planning and tracking of project and process development
- Heavily involved in the technology transfer deliverables
- Coordinate and support project team meetings (agendas, minutes, action items and follow ups)
- Tracking project budget and monitoring spend.
- Educated with BSc/MSc or PhD within Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Genetics, Immunology or Chemical Engineering.
- Strong experience in the planning and managing of the cross functional aspects of biopharmaceutical product development.
- Technical understanding of the development of material to be used in clinical studies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Project Management tools. PMP certification is preferred
- High level of commitment, flexibility and independence with strong skills for planning, coordination, teamwork, communication and interpersonal relations.
- Effective working knowledge relevant to management of the technical disciplines represented within the CMC team is expected.
- Knowledge/experience in Vaccine development is preferred
- Familiarity with Planisware or other portfolio management tools is preferred.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity, please apply online.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Kimberley Warren
- Reference: JO-2006-451414
- Updated: 30th June 2020
- Expires: 28th July 2020