Food Law Adviser - Alcohol Specialist
£30,000 - £35,000
Permanent Position, Surrey Based
Do you have experience working within the alcoholic beverage or brewing industries?
Would you like to work for an international Food and Drink Research organisation?
My client have a strong reputation as experts within the Food and Drink industry, providing scientific, technical and legislative advice to organisations across the globe. Due to ongoing success and growth, they are currently looking to bring on board a Food Law Adviser - Alcohols Specialist, to support the interpretation and commercial application of both UK and International Food law, relating in particular to brewed and alcoholic beverages.
This is an excellent opportunity to apply your existing industry experience within a successful, growing organisation with a strong reputation and continuing business growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Food Law Adviser - Alcohol Specialist will include;
- Respond to enquiries and provide expert advice relating to brewed and alcoholic beverage legislation.
- Successfully manage and grow relationships with clients, external partners and internal teams.
- Identify and initiate new business opportunities.
- Manage internal and external projects in relation to legislative advice, training and continuous improvement.
- Represent the organisation at industry events including conferences, seminars and forums.
- Prepare articles, publications and internal documentation to support evolving alcoholic beverage regulations.
To be considered for this Food Law Adviser - Alcohol Specialist vacancy, you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/MSc in a relevant subject (Food Science, Food Technology, Law etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Experience working within the brewing or alcoholic beverage industries.
- Understanding of food and drink law.
- Demonstratable experience within project management.
- Strong written skillset in order to prepare scientific reports, documents and presentations relating to complex technical information.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, and a personable nature to support relationship building with internal and external teams.
Key Words "Food and Drink Research, Food Law, Food Legislation, Alcoholic Beverage Industry, Brewing Industry, Regulatory Affairs, Alcohol Specialist, Client Interaction, Business Development, Project Manager, Surrey"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J33063
- Updated: 30th June 2020
- Expires: 28th July 2020