CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Site Intelligence Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry. This role is 100% remote on a contract basis for 12 months initially.
The rate is between £51,000 - £60,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This role will partner with Clinical Operations to develop and deliver Site Intelligence plans, support Study Optimization Leadership/Head of Site Intelligence on special projects and lead and/or participates in global initiatives to improve operational efficiencies.
- Maintain continuity connecting and documenting work performed by the Feasibility Lead in Early Estimates, Early Feasibility, Detailed Assumptions, Detailed Feasibility, to Site Selection.
- Support the build of the investigator database, collection of information supporting the definition of the ideal site for a study, identification of suitable sites for a study, and coordinates global efforts for site intelligence.
- Act as primary contact for the study team in the site intelligence process. Participate in the site intelligence by leading the preparation of the country plan for the study (number of sites proposed, type of sites, recruitment rates, and key challenges) coordinating site intelligence resources to ensure timely completion of tasks and high quality.
- Engage with therapeutic business units to support and deliver the implementation and delivery of specific site intelligence initiatives through good communication, clear implementation plans and explicit performance metrics to agreed timelines and quality.
- Additionally, run operational and technical aspects of large global projects and assists with other Company systems activities related to the site intelligence.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in a Science subject is required.
- Experience in a clinical research organisation and related therapeutic specialties with familiarity in principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- History of success in a customer service role with demonstration of meeting customer expectations.
- Feasibility experience is essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical research processes and regulatory requirements.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Site Intelligence Lead position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48454.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48454
- Updated: 30th June 2020
- Expires: 28th July 2020