CK Clinical are recruiting for a PV Partnering Compliance Specialist to join a global bio-pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a 6-month contract basis.
Your main duties will be:
- Collection and provision of safety data/information via external sources that require contractual arrangements to be defined and managed.
- Contribution to the delivery of the Safety Operations strategy.
- Implementation and maintenance of Safety Agreement processes, templates and systems.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Performing quality assurance activities related to safety agreement implementation in close partnership and alignment with respective global and business process owners.
- Developing and maintaining system user manuals and procedural documentation within the QMS.
- Responsibility for the day to day use as well as training of safety agreement systems users.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a Life Science Degree, with good experience in areas relevant to pharmacovigilance system. Basic experience in safety agreements management is preferred.
For more information or to apply for this PV Partnering Compliance Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48449.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 48449
- Updated: 30th June 2020
- Expires: 28th July 2020