CK Group are recruiting for a Product Development Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
This Project Manager Product Development role will be based at our clients site in Leeds, Yorkshire.
Up to £29.75 per hour PAYE DOE.
Project Manager Product Development Role:
- May be given responsibility for specifying product designs and influencing the choice of raw materials, processes and equipment necessary to develop and manufacture products.
- May be given responsibility as project lead for aspects of the overall program or maintenance of existing products.
- Provide cover as required for other Bioengineers.
- Adhere to the company's procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
- Provide a world-class service to customers, both within and without R&D.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in engineering or science subject, with 4 years' experience in a relevant technical area. MSc/MEng/MBA is preferred.
- An understanding of commercial considerations and creative R&D ability is essential for the job holder.
- Able to handle the demands of a focused product development group.
- Engineering design, development and analysis skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
For more information or to apply for this Product Development Project Manager position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48443.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48443
- Updated: 30th June 2020
- Expires: 28th July 2020