Following continued expansion at XenoGesis, we are now looking for an experienced Laboratory Administrator to join our fast-paced and dynamic contract research company.
You will be responsible for administrative functions required by the laboratory team including the booking in of samples, coordinate maintenance of equipment, purchasing and maintaining stock levels to enable the laboratory to meet its agreed lead times for all Customers.
- Manage goods inwards and outwards- receiving goods on the Company system. Check all laboratory samples upon receipt for damage /discrepancies against paperwork and communicate with the CRM team
- Maintain the Laboratory internal systems for the tracking of test samples.
- Handling and Quality Inspection of Laboratory Supplies and using the Company internal procurement system for the ordering of laboratory supplies, equipment and service contracts.
- Responsible for stock control in conjunction with the other laboratory staff in a proactive manner.
- Management of waste disposal.
- Monitor health and safety within the lab (fire extinguisher, first aid eye wash).
- Assist health and safety reps to ensure all lab staff are trained and compliant.
- Help manage visitors within the lab.
- Assist in the training and development of new recruits when required.
- Prepare LCMS solvents and clean LC bottles.
- Manage lab auxiliary.
- To undertake any other such duties as may become necessary, and as may reasonably be expected.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar laboratory role.
- Must be computer literate and have a basic understanding of scientific terminology.
Salary & benefits:
XenoGesis offers a competitive salary with a great range of benefits to include 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, company sick pay, annual bonus based on targets, workplace pension scheme, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, modern laboratories and offices in the heart of Nottingham.
Founded in 2011, XenoGesis has grown to over 30 employees and is now the UK’s largest independent laboratory-based contract research organisation, specialising in preclinical drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics (DMPK) , quantitative bioanalysis, expert interpretation, modelling and simulation. We have recently moved to state-of-the-art lab and office space at BioCity Nottingham and continue to invest in the latest cutting-edge technology, ensuring the best possible service for our global client base.
If you’re interested and wish to discuss further details, please call Simeon Ractliffe in confidence on 0115 698 0303, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your CV and Covering letter via our application system below:
Related skills: Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Cell & Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Life Science
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Employer: XenoGesis
- Contact: Simeon Ractliffe
- Phone: 0115 698 0303
- Updated: 10th July 2020
- Expires: 24th July 2020