Due to an increase in demand for our DMPK and Physicochemical services, we are looking to fill a new in vitro Research Scientist position within our dynamic and growing team.
- This will primarily be a lab-based position, and the individual will be a key member of the team responsible for the generation and analysis of in vitro ADME and physicochemical data.
- Building strong, effective working relationships with the internal team and clients where applicable
- Generating written methods and reports and maintaining accurate records of experimental data
- Relevant scientific degree (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biochemistry or equivalent).
- A minimum 2 years’ practical experience of in vitro ADME assays is essential.
- Strategic awareness and understanding and application of the critical role of ADME within research projects is essential.
- Quantitative LC-MS/MS techniques desirable, training will also be provided as required.
- Flexible approach to work, able to deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work both independently, and as part of a team.
Salary & benefits:
XenoGesis offers a competitive salary with a great range of benefits to include 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, company sick pay, annual bonus based on targets, workplace pension scheme, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, modern laboratories and offices in the heart of Nottingham.
We offer extensive onsite training, and opportunities may become available for the right individuals to progress and develop in their career.
Founded in 2011, XenoGesis has grown to over 30 employees and is now the UK’s largest independent laboratory-based contract research organisation, specialising in preclinical drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics (DMPK) , quantitative bioanalysis, expert interpretation, modelling and simulation. We have recently moved to state-of-the-art lab and office space at BioCity Nottingham and continue to invest in the latest cutting-edge technology, ensuring the best possible service for our global client base.
If you’re interested and wish to discuss further details, please call Simeon Ractliffe in confidence on 0115 698 0303, email email@example.com or apply with your CV and Covering letter via our application system below:
Related skills: Biochemistry, Biology, Cell & Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Life Science, Pharmacology
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Employer: XenoGesis
- Contact: Simeon Ractliffe
- Phone: 0115 698 0303
- Updated: 6th July 2020
- Expires: 10th July 2020