Our client is looking to recruit a Production Technician to work within their manufacturing department. The successful candidate will have BSc in Life Sciences, Chemistry or related discipline with at least 1 year laboratory experience working with chemicals. The Production Technician will be expected to have previous experience in working in a laboratory or manufacturing environment to ISO9001, ISO 13485, or GMP standards.
Duties include but are not limited to :
- QC analysis of chemicals according to SOPs .
- Accurately completing all batch records and related documentation in accordance with GDP.
- Performing housekeeping activities
- Handling and removal of waste products
- Routine calibration of manufacturing and analytical equipment
- Contributing and providing support to the creation of procedures, methods and QMS standards.
- Carrying out any other tasks that may be delegated by the line manager, as appropriate
- Able to follow instructions conscientiously, as well as capable of working autonomously under own initiative when required.
- Good numerical skills and computer literacy.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management.
- Have ability to work to a deadline and cope under pressure
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) & Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Excellent computer/data entry, record keeping and organizational skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BHT14
- Updated: 24th June 2020
- Expires: 22nd July 2020