HRS are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Cheshire area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for performing and reporting of microbiology testing on all raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Microbiologist you will be required to perform microbiology testing such as bioburden and endotoxin testing on samples.
2. You will also support the environmental monitoring and product testing requirements for bulk product manufacturing. This will include the collection and processing of environmental monitoring samples and data analysis.
3. The QC Microbiologist will be responsible for laboratory maintenance including self-inspections and stock control.
4. You will also be involved in the documentation of laboratory results in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a microbiology testing laboratory using microbiological techniques such as bioburden, endotoxin testing and environmental monitoring.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in accordance with GMP.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Bioburden / Endotoxin / Sterility / Environmental Monitoring / Aseptic / Laboratory / cGMP / GMP / GXP / Good Manufacturing Practice.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633405
- Updated: 23rd June 2020
- Expires: 21st July 2020