HRS are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be responsible for undertaking and supervising chemical and biochemical analyses to support the manufacture of the company's pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior QC Analyst you will deputise for the QC First Line Manager when required as well as supervise Junior QC Analytical staff.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring analysis and recording of QC and stability testing has been performed in compliance with cGMP.
3. The Senior QC Analyst will organise and liaise with external testing laboratories and will be responsible for ensuring deadlines are met.
4. You will also be responsible for writing and reviewing quality records e.g. OOS investigations, non-conformances, CAPAs, quality risk assessments and change controls.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a laboratory as an analyst.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a GMP environment.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Analyst / Chromatography / HPLC / Analytical / GMP / cGMP / GXP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Laboratory / Stability / OOS / Non-conformace / Change Control / CAPAs.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633404
- Updated: 23rd June 2020
- Expires: 21st July 2020