CK Group are recruiting for an Industrial Hygienist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
£31.38 per hour PAYE.
Our client is one of the worlds leading, most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. They have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
This role is located on a state of the art R&D facility based in Ware, Hertfordshire. The town lies on the north-south A10 road which is partly shared with the east-west A414 (for Hertford to the west and Harlow to the east). Trains run from London Liverpool Street to Ware and take approximately 45 minutes.
- Project/pre-monitoring support for the assessment of operating procedures and practices, providing upfront guidance on recommended 'good' IH practices to achieve COSHH compliance.
- Scheduling and undertaking workplace monitoring, assessing workplace conditions and their potential impact on the health of employees.
- Dispatching samples to contracted laboratories.
- Calculate and record analytical results and maintain occupational hygiene records.
- Working toward the BOHS Certificate of Operational Competence in IH.
- Have achieved the BOHS modules W501 - Measurement of Hazardous Substances (including Risk assessment) and W505 - Control of Hazardous Substances.
- Experience of the application of good occupational hygiene practice.
For more information or to apply for this Industrial Hygienist position, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48418.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48418
- Updated: 20th June 2020
- Expires: 17th July 2020