CK Group are recruiting for a Compliance Administrator to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Compliance Administrator role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Up to £18.82 per hour depending upon experience.
Compliance Administrator Role:
- Administrative support for healthcare compliance team (as applicable) including assisting with document/contract template revision.
- Developing and tracking compliance assurance metrics.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and administration of local healthcare compliance programs, policies, standard operating procedures, tools, systems, job aids and trainings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent IT skill and experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and any experience with SharePoint would be an advantage.
- Previous working experience in a regulated environment.
For more information or to apply for this Compliance Administrator position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48416.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48416
- Updated: 20th June 2020
- Expires: 17th July 2020