CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Development Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Senior Development Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Weybridge, Surrey.
£17.50 per hour PAYE.
Senior Development Scientist Role:
- Work on the development of new products, following requirements outlined in business strategies, taking into account scientific and timing objectives.
- Apply leading-edge science to develop, validate and support analytical methods to support formulation development and provide support for product claims. Interpreting and reporting analytical data, setting specifications ensuring internal and external guidelines are met, including ICH and GxP requirements.
- Independently design experiments and carry out scientific work with an awareness of state-of-the-art technology.
- Keep abreast of, explores and develops new technologies and shares information with relevant teams and R&D stakeholders.
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with other departments/groups and fosters an environment of knowledge sharing.
- BSc in Chemical, Pharmaceutical or related science subject or MS or PhD degree in Analytical Chemistry or related subject.
- Strong industry experience and specific expertise in Analytical Chemistry.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (oral and written).
- Results-driven individual with a strong customer, quality focus, proven ability to manage tasks and meet timelines.
- Highly flexible and possesses relevant experience in working in an international and multidisciplinary environment.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Development Scientist position, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48408.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48408
- Updated: 19th June 2020
- Expires: 17th July 2020