CK QLS are recruiting for a number of Microbiologist's to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Luzern on a contract basis until April 2021, with the possibility of extension. The role may involve the occasional weekend shift.
This company is a leading global biopharmaceutical company which has been engaged in life science research for more than a century, developing drugs and vaccines for the most challenging diseases worldwide.
This Microbiologist role will be based at our client's site in Luzern.
- Conduct microbiological sampling for environmental monitoring in the production areas (water, air and surface monitoring).
- Execute and evaluate microbiological analyses (analysis of water, microorganism identification, endotoxin and bioburden determinations).
- Quality control and storage organization of media, reagents and test kits.
- Maintenance of equipment.
- Documentation and management of analytical results according to applicable GMP requirements.
- Completed apprenticeship (lab technician EFZ subject Biology) or Bachelor in Biology.
- Practical experience in microbiological techniques.
- Ideally experienced in GMP guidelines.
- Fluent German, English language skills desirable.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
For more information or to apply for this Microbiologist position, please contact Dennis on 0041 (0) 782508443 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48127.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 48127
- Updated: 19th June 2020
- Expires: 17th July 2020