CK Group are recruiting for a Junior Utilities Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dublin on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges.
This Junior Utilities Engineer role will be based at our clients state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products in Swords, County Dublin.
From ?22 per hour depending upon experience.
Junior Utilities Engineer Role:
- Working with technicians and other functions to develop Prescriptive, Predictive and Preventative maintenance program to ensure designated site equipment operate safe and reliable.
- Optimise work tasks, ensure spare parts, tools or other services are available when required.
- Establish Equipment Criticality and apply appropriate reliability and asset management strategy based on criticality.
- Investigate equipment failures or deviations to find root cause and implement effective Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- Experience of operations and maintenance of utilities in a biologics facility which should include Water, HVAC and Electrical Systems.
- Knowledgeable of mechanical, electrical, control and automation systems maintenance requirements.
- knowledge of SAP or another Maintenance Management System.
- Knowledge and Experience of Utilities Safety requirements, Statutory Inspections and Contractor Management.
For more information or to apply for this Junior Utilities Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48414.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48414
- Updated: 19th June 2020
- Expires: 17th July 2020