CK Group are recruiting for a Supplier Change Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Innishannon on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Supplier Change Specialist role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Innishannon, County Cork.
From ?30 per hour depending upon experience.
Supplier Change Specialist Role:
- Be the main point of contact within the team for Supplier changes assigned to them and to ensure that key stakeholders are kept informed throughout the change control lifecycle process and that both internal & external expectations are managed.
- To lead the full and detailed assessment of the impact of the proposed Supplier change(s) from a Safety, Quality, Technical and Supply perspective with the appropriate support from internal departments.
- Support the building and fostering relationships with internal and external stakeholder.
- All necessary internal checks are performed and that the identified tasks are fully completed before the Supplier proposed change is approved whilst ensuring adherence to internal change control procedures.
- At least four to five years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a Technical Role in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Single Use Technology is an advantage.
- Experience dealing with external suppliers/partners.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, with an understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
- Desirable to have some working knowledge of Trackwise, SAP, MIDAS (but not essential).
For more information or to apply for this Supplier Change Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48406.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48406
- Updated: 18th June 2020
- Expires: 16th July 2020