CK Group are recruiting for a QA Specialist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This QA Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
£15.48 per hour PAYE DOE.
QA Specialist Role:
- Ensure the business complies with all QMS and relevant regulatory standards in relation to laboratory data generation and approval.
- Initiate and coordinate deviation and change control notifications in the SAP system, complete CAPAs and change control tasks as required.
- Ownership of quality systems (e.g. deviations, change controls), Control Printing, Reconciliation Process and site Curricula Review Process.
- Manage the archiving for all documentation both on and off-site. This includes maintaining the validated document register, organizing and filing paperwork in line with local procedures and requirements.
- Assist in the preparation for and participation in regulatory agency inspections, corporate, customer and monitoring audits including audit readiness assessments as required.
- BSc or equivalent in Science, Engineering or other technical discipline.
- You will have the ability to interpret complex data and draw conclusions about scientific and technical data.
- Significant experience working in a GMP regulated environment in a role directly related or supporting Quality or Manufacturing.
- Experience in the review of complex GMP records and data and thorough understanding of GMP regulations.
- Laboratory experience preferred.
For more information or to apply for this QA Specialist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48400.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48400
- Updated: 17th June 2020
- Expires: 15th July 2020