CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacology Project Manager to join a pharmaceutical company who are a global leader in their field on a permanent basis.
Our client is well established in drug discovery and has a strong pipeline of research as well as products sold globally.
Pharmacology Project Manager Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Manage preclinical pharmacology projects from conceptualisation and study design through to study report finalisation and subsequent scientific publications.
- Generate new pharmacology data to the required standards, upon which the company may build and provide a rationale for product development.
- Contribute to Preclinical submissions (e.g. IBs, INDs, OAs, PIPs, NDAs, MAAs etc.) and lead, manage and provide technical input into scientific reports from CROs.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to degree level or above in Pharmacology or a related field with significant experience in a Pharmacology role in industry or research.
- Strong scientific writing experience with ability to contribute to Preclinical submissions (e.g. IBs, INDs, OAs, PIPs, NDAs, MAAs etc.).
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
For more information or to apply for this Pharmacology Project Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48377.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 48377
- Updated: 18th June 2020
- Expires: 16th July 2020