Our client is a leading independent organization with a number of opportunities for production technicians based in Yorkshire, Midlands and South east.
The successful candidates will be expected to have HND or BSc in Life Sciences, Chemistry or related discipline with experience in aseptic handling and microbial risk management during aseptic manufacturing.
The Production Technician will have experience in production environment within pharmaceutical, chemical or related industry and have current experience or knowledge of :
- Sterile Operator Activities such as preparation of equipment and manufacture of bulk batches in accordance with production plans
- A good understanding of analytical chemistry techniques and GMP and GLP principles
- A proven track record of delivering results in high pressure environments.
- A good understanding of cleanroom standards & regulations.
- Good CIP knowledge and capability of cleaning and disinfectant techniques.
- Good working experience within pharmaceutical or chemical industries and have worked to GLP and GMP standards.
- Maintained and reviewed laboratory records to ensure full traceability.
.The roles require candidates who are flexible, highly motivated and team players who can work well under pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines.
The Production Technician will be able to follow Standard Operating Procedures and have good attention to detail.
This position is based on 8 hour shift, 40 hours per week plus one Saturday per month
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BSN120
- Updated: 16th June 2020
- Expires: 14th July 2020